Our services in details
Air And Hydronic Systems Balancing
Air and water flow volumes that are associated with the HVAC Systems are measured and adjusted to meet the design values determined by the mechanical engineers.
Air Test, Adjust, and Balance
- Supply fans
- Return fans
- Exhaust fans
- Variable air volume boxes VAV, Terminal air boxes (TAB) Boxes
- Supply Valves SV
- Exhaust air valve EAV
- Variable volume- Supply system
- Constant volume system
- Laboratory Fume Hoods
- LEED OA system testing
- Stairwell pressurization
- Duct leakage testing
- IDPH Certification
- Kitchen Fume Hoods
- Active Chilled Beam systems ACB
- Balancing air system that uses Diversity
- Natural Ventilation
Hydronic Test, Adjust, and Balance
- Hot Water System
- Chilled Water System
- Condenser Water System
- Primary loop system
- Secondary loop system
- Geothermal system
- Heat Pump system
- Balancing System that uses Diversity
- Cooling Towers
- Water to Water heat exchangers
- Steam to water heat exchangers
- Domestic water system
Cleanroom Performance Testing
Provide controlled environments that require strict performance testing and adjusting, including room pressurizations, HEPA filters Velocity testing, air flow and pressure testing that requires minimum air changes per hour.
Clean Room Test, Adjust, and Balance
- Airflow volume / velocity readings - assures that both unidirectional and non-unidirectional flow areas are properly balanced and unidirectional zones are maintaining proper air patterns
- Room air exchange rates – Balance the room to meet the minimum airflow changes per hour while maintaining room pressure.
- Pressure cascade monitoring - verifies that room differential pressures are operating according to design
- Air balancing - adjusts airflow in the air handling systems to achieve design airflow, room air exchange rates, and pressure cascade
- HEPA Filters: ISO Class 5 HEPA Filters Velocity Testing, ISO Class 7, ISO Class 8 HEPA Filter Airflow Volume testing.
We are committed to provide assistance to commissioning agents, construction site observation, attending commissioning meetings, witnessing startup mechanical equipment, and sample HVAC systems testing to be performed per commissioning agent request.
Control system Verification
During testing and balancing process, control system and associated devices are verified, tested and calibrated.
ASHRAE 110 Fume Hood Testing
Velocity measurements are taken across the Fume hood at the operating sash opening to ensure continuous airflow across the work surface, Visual inspection test using Smoke Tubes and assist in certification of the fume hood in order to meet design specification for the laboratory spaces.
HVAC system tuning
To maximize the efficiencies of the HVAC systems and lower energy cost for the end-users. Many facilities are using more energy than necessary to heat, cool and ventilate their buildings. Yet, they already own mechanical equipment designed to control energy demands.
Pre-engineering, equipment submittals review, and job specific complete reports are generated before mobilization. Any inconsistencies in equipment or systems selections are immediately reported to the consulting engineer.
Duct Leakage Testing
Identify duct leakage Class, Perform duct leakage testing, and assists mechanical contractor to identify duct system leakages.
Chiller and Cooling Tower Performance Testing
Chiller and Cooling Tower System testing and adjustments are performed to ensure optimum system performance.
Kitchen Hood Testing
Test and balance Exhaust fan and associate kitchen hoods to design requirement and balance airflow to ensure adequate replacement air for the necessary exhaust, and allows air pressure distribution to be maintained.
Existing system Survey
Obtaining an on-site system analysis for the current HVAC system, report current system performance, provide HVAC system layout diagram, and provide recommendations prior to invest in a new HVAC system.